Love

Monday 14 February 2011


As you can read from this blog i LOVE patisserie but today isn't about "I love patisserie day"...

Today is about the people you love, even if you should tell them everyday today is a special date to make more of an effort than normal and show the people around you you love them.

It's really weird how when u least expect it love comes and find you, i've learnt you don't have to search for it or look for signs it'll suddently appear when and where you least expect it. Everyone's stroy is different...

I won't tell mine but I can tell you i've never been happier with someone, he's the person I can talk to about anything, he might be far away but i knowhe'll always be there for me when i'm feeling low. I don't see myslef with someone else than him because i know he loves me as much as i love him. Yes, sometimes it's hard to have a long distance relationship but the best is the time we spend together, enjoy every second of it.

Being in love and getting love in returned is one of the most beautiful thing there is.

I hope that at one point you too will find the right person for you...

To the person I love, you're the most imporanta person in my life and you make me the happiest girl on earth!
M♥L



0 comments: